Tuesday, April 27, 2010

An Email to a faraway close friend

Here's an email that I wrote to my homeboy a few days ago in a moment of rage...

Stressssssss .... man i learn so much about myself dealing with this fucker.... I sec I go from wanting to cry and my head exploding to rewording my thoughts and taking all my power back and leaving out the unnecessary. He is where I learned how to hold emotions>feeling so hurt and strong about something 1 sec then completely not caring the next < who does that??!! I do.... (This is me venting btw) Im disconnected with myself b/c so often I put how I really feel on reserve and life is so real, I rarely remember to go back to it. It's a problem, really. That's why I say you can't read into what I say b/c it's either how I want to feel but won't allow myself to OR it's really how I feel but it won't last b/c I don't wanna accept it. I don't like being so cold. (teardrop) I guess that's why Im afraid of love now. Im afraid of hurting someone with my insidious ways of thinking and relentlessness to give a damn about your feelings. Im sick of pretending................................ (teardrop) Pretending to be happy. Pretending to be myself when Im so far from it. I adjust so much to the people around me, that I have no idea who the hell I am anymore............(teardrop)......... (*stop n stares at my words, not believing that Im actually saying this shit*..to u) ........ I hate bein vulnerable but you know that! So the mere fact that Im being this open with you says alot. Im glad I got you back! Can I trust you not to judge me? Id appreciate that. I just wanna be free! (That was a rhetorical question btw) I have a lust for life but Im held back due to stipulations n stigmas. Hope you can help me with that. Hope you relieve me of this nervousness aka insecurity aka misery and in return I hope I relieve you of yours. Gotta put this bond to some good use. I know we will though. ......... Ok, Im done ...... I feel better..... Thanks for reading! The fucking Matrix!!! That's what this feels like. A combination of illusion and reality altered by emotion! Alrite, Ima go eat something. Have a good day and all that good stuff =)

2 comments:

  1. I commend you for exposing that oh so fragile part of you. I feel the same way at times.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well THANKS Ms Trish... I appreciate it

    ReplyDelete